The Punchh platform does not have the ability to mass delete guests. If you wish to delete a large number of guests from Punchh that you've identified for fraud or if they no longer participate in the loyalty program, please submit a ticket with Punchh support.
Articles in this section
- Why there are no location and rank details in the "Top n loyalty guests segment" export?
- Why does Punchh require MFA for login?
- How do I upload multiple images at once to media manager?
- In what timezone Post Purchase campaigns runs?
- What is Rolling Expiry?
- Are coupon codes recycled if they are not used?
- Does only loyalty checkin information is included in Checkin Data Export?
- How to exclude gift cards from being discounted when a promo/coupon is applied?
- Why a new account is created when Guests update their email in Facebook?
- How do I contact Speedline support?