When a Location is Approved this means all Punchh functionality set up for the business should be enabled for this location.
- The location will show up in the app.
- Checking in and Redeeming functions will be enabled from all channels. E.g Online Ordering, Mobile Ordering, and POS.
- Transaction data will be sent to the Punchh Platform for this location.
- All reporting and guest feedback to admins from these locations can be enabled.
The Disapproved location function is intended for locations that are Closed or Franchisees that are opting out of Loyalty.
- The location will be removed from the app.
- Checking in and Redeeming functions will be disabled at these locations.
- Transaction data will no longer be sent to the Punchh Platform for this location.
- All reporting and guest feedback to admins from these locations will be discontinued.
Disapproving and approving locations are controlled by the loyalty check-ins checkbox under Locations > Location Operations as seen in the examples below.
A Disapproved location should appear with a checkmark and "Enable for loyalty checkins" indicating this location has not been checked or Approved yet.
An Approved location should appear with an empty unchecked box and "Disable for all further loyalty checkins" indicating this location is currently Approved and getting checkins and to check that box if you wish to Disapprove the location.
The Disapproved locations will appear on the locations pages and in location group pages they were added to. These will not show up in Export Summary reports as they are not part of the Active Locations count that these reports are pulled from.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer