Connected locations are used when the guest is uploaded via eClub to the Punchh Platform. However, when the data is exported in such a case it will fall under the Favorite location (Only for the Guest Type: "eClub" or "eClub and Loyalty") tab in the exported excel file. Below are the steps which can be followed in order to export the Connected locations from the Guest Data export.
- Guest Data needs to be exported for which there is an article attached below on how to create a data export and run it. Please note in this case Guest Data export needs to be selected with minimum fields mentioned below:
How do I run a data export?
Minimum fields required which will be helpful to filter out the data:
Please note Select Location group, Location or All Locations for which the data needs to be extracted. Along with this select the date range for which data is required.
- Data export may take time to be delivered on the email address as per the data request which has been raised. If it's a large file it will take time to be extracted and sent. When the report will be exported it will be sent to the recipient email address from where it can be downloaded and accessed.
- Below is the screenshot on how it will appear when exported:
- Further moving we can filter this report on behalf of Guest Type:
- Select eClub while filtering out this data for eClub
- Select Both while filtering out this data for both "eClub and Loyalty"
- Once, the list is filtered on behalf of eClub it will be displayed as given below.
Please note now the list is showing the connected location under the Favorite Location Tab which can be verified by searching one of the guests from this list on the Punchh Platform. To scroll down to the Edit Profile section on the guest timeline please follow the path:
Punchh Platform >> Guests >> Guests >> Select guests name after search >> Edit Profile
Below is the screenshot of the Connected Locations as an example from a guest's timeline
Example of eClub guest:
Example of Both "eClub and Loyalty" guest: