To temporarily disable the expiration of points and banked currency for your guests, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager They will be able to assist with evaluating your current loyalty program and identifying the optimal course of action to disable the expiration.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- Why I am getting error "Segment cannot be deleted as it may have connected campaigns/complex segments" while deleting the segment?
- What is the difference between segment attributes "Program Join Date" and "Onboarding Date"? (Segments BETA)
- Why Check-in Data export shows Blank entries for channel field?
- What is a NULL checkin?
- Why is the "Same Store Sales" report (in Analytics > Store Sales) not showing any data?
- Why is the User field sometimes blank in the Coupon Redemption Report?
- Why doesn't my Promo Campaign show up in the Redemption Data Report?
- Why is the Redemption Receipt Number field sometimes blank in the Coupon Redemption Report?
- How to run PunchhConf.exe Silently for Aloha