I would like to inform that in case if you have made some changes to the template in the original campaign then you can click on the pencil icon in the original template in the campaign. You will see ‘Save as New Template’ button in New Editor’. You can save the changes as a new template and use it in the duplicate campaigns.
Articles in this section
- Why there are no location and rank details in the "Top n loyalty guests segment" export?
- Why does Punchh require MFA for login?
- How do I upload multiple images at once to media manager?
- In what timezone Post Purchase campaigns runs?
- What is Rolling Expiry?
- Are coupon codes recycled if they are not used?
- Does only loyalty checkin information is included in Checkin Data Export?
- How to exclude gift cards from being discounted when a promo/coupon is applied?
- Why a new account is created when Guests update their email in Facebook?
- How do I contact Speedline support?