I would like to inform that in case if you have made some changes to the template in the original campaign then you can click on the pencil icon in the original template in the campaign. You will see ‘Save as New Template’ button in New Editor’. You can save the changes as a new template and use it in the duplicate campaigns.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up a coupon campaign for online ordering?
- Why the "Sign in with Apple" option is not available on the login screen of the app?
- What is the difference between the Guest Checkin segment and the Guest Visit segment?
- What is a Guest Visit Segment?
- If updating the expiry of a live promo code campaign will actually update the expiry of the promo code?
- What does Status: Pending mean for Campaign Notifications?
- Why the Mass Offer campaign stats displayed 0 guests gifted even when the campaign was successfully processed?
- Why/When the email address of a loyalty guest is something similar to "<unique-alphanumeric-string>@privaterelay.appleid.com"?
- How do I adjust the default Redemption Confirmation message?
- Why am I not getting Test Notifications?