I would like to inform that in case if you have made some changes to the template in the original campaign then you can click on the pencil icon in the original template in the campaign. You will see ‘Save as New Template’ button in New Editor’. You can save the changes as a new template and use it in the duplicate campaigns.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- Why I am getting error "Segment cannot be deleted as it may have connected campaigns/complex segments" while deleting the segment?
- What is the difference between segment attributes "Program Join Date" and "Onboarding Date"? (Segments BETA)
- Why Check-in Data export shows Blank entries for channel field?
- What is a NULL checkin?
- Why is the "Same Store Sales" report (in Analytics > Store Sales) not showing any data?
- Why is the User field sometimes blank in the Coupon Redemption Report?
- Why doesn't my Promo Campaign show up in the Redemption Data Report?
- Why is the Redemption Receipt Number field sometimes blank in the Coupon Redemption Report?
- How to run PunchhConf.exe Silently for Aloha