I would like to inform that in case if you have made some changes to the template in the original campaign then you can click on the pencil icon in the original template in the campaign. You will see ‘Save as New Template’ button in New Editor’. You can save the changes as a new template and use it in the duplicate campaigns.
Articles in this section
- Discount setup at POS (Micros)
- Campaign Alert
- Why are guests not qualifying for location specific promo codes?
- How does Location Based Segments works for eClub guests?
- Can we remove the user accounts that are sharing devices from the timeline snapshot?
- How can we confirm if a guest shares a device with another guest?
- How does a Qualification Criteria interact with line items of type "D"?
- Why am I getting the message "Please ask cashier to credit points for your purchase."?
- What are the different Validation Types in the POS settings for a location?
- Why do Loyalty sales on the Dashboard not match Loyalty sales in Analytics Audience?