I would like to inform that in case if you have made some changes to the template in the original campaign then you can click on the pencil icon in the original template in the campaign. You will see ‘Save as New Template’ button in New Editor’. You can save the changes as a new template and use it in the duplicate campaigns.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove a shared user from a gift card?
- What is the difference between an item qualifier and an item filter?
- What is "link branding" in Sendgrid?
- How to change android developer's email displayed in Play store for App?
- How to enable "Email Marketing Subscription" checkbox in the brand's iframe?
- How to build a segment of guests that joined e-club before a specific date?
- What permission is needed to access the Punchh Knowledge Base?
- Why is there no data in 'Email Engagement Stats' once the campaign has started?
- Why did guest receive a Recall Campaign multiple times?
- the next day and Next Working Day meant in Compression Campaigns?