I would like to inform that in case if you have made some changes to the template in the original campaign then you can click on the pencil icon in the original template in the campaign. You will see ‘Save as New Template’ button in New Editor’. You can save the changes as a new template and use it in the duplicate campaigns.
Articles in this section
- How to get number of users who have verified their email address?
- Why stats are not available on the Campaign Performance Page (Beta)
- What is the difference between Redemption Mark and Card Redemption Mark available in the business settings?
- Why I am receiving the error "Dependent redemptions exist. Please deactivate this redeemable instead." while deleting a redeemable?
- What fields are required to create a Business Migration Users list?
- Why the guest timeline shows push notification status as 'Not notifiable'?
- Why do some rewards show a live location and others show the HQ location?
- "Error Reading JObject from JsonReader" error Positouch
- What do the colors indicate in Currency Status?
- Are UTM parameters automatically added with "Click Tracking" enabled via sendgrid?