I would like to inform that in case if you have made some changes to the template in the original campaign then you can click on the pencil icon in the original template in the campaign. You will see ‘Save as New Template’ button in New Editor’. You can save the changes as a new template and use it in the duplicate campaigns.
Articles in this section
- How to search for transactions in a coupon data export
- How can I look for guests that were targeted by a Post Checkin Offer campaign?
- Why am I unable to look up a guest using a QR scanner at POS? (Qu POS)
- What do the different Superadmin Functions in the Guest Profile do?
- Can we download the list of members who downloaded the new app?
- Does POS Type need to be defined in the platform for a location that uses a unique POS?
- How to remove execution delay from the campaign?
- Why Doesn't Control Group Data Display in my Points Based Recall Campaign?
- Why can't I use banked currency to cover my full transaction amount?
- Can I embed video into email with HTML?