I would like to inform that in case if you have made some changes to the template in the original campaign then you can click on the pencil icon in the original template in the campaign. You will see ‘Save as New Template’ button in New Editor’. You can save the changes as a new template and use it in the duplicate campaigns.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove a location from a location group?
- How to reactivate a recall campaign whose current status is Inactive?
- Where can I find which Notification Templates are Enabled/Disabled to be triggered for the business?
- Why the Reward Notification template is not triggered for a business which use "Points Unlock Redeemable"?
- Which notification template will be triggered for "Points Unlock Redeemable" business when redeemable is unlocked/Activate?
- What do I do if my existing password does not grant access to the developer portal?
- Why are email links from buttons giving 404 errors from campaigns?
- Why I am getting error message "User profile could not be updated. Mandatory questions not answered or the answer set is non updatable" while editing and updating the guest profile?
- Why I am getting error "Redeeming criterion qualification criterion Invalid Receipt Hour Paramaters" while adding Receipt hours using "Additional receipt rule" while creating a new QC?
- Will users that signed up with Facebook be able to receive emails?