Any logged in user should be able to see the Resource Center in the bottom right hand corner of your Punchh Platform, it's an orange question mark button. This Resource Center widget provides quick access to the Punchh Knowledge Base articles as well as any relevant announcements.
This feature is typically displayed in this fashion:
If you're unable to see this widget, there are a few things to check for troubleshooting.
SWITCHING TO DESKTOP VIEW ON A MOBILE DEVICE:
- For iPhone users utilizing Safari, switch to the desktop version of the website in the mobile browser by clicking on the "aA" symbol on the URL line.
- Click "Request Desktop Website" on the pop-up menu. (See screenshot below)
- The page will refresh itself and the orange question mark should automatically appear near the bottom right hand corner.
- Note: If the question mark does not show within 30 seconds, refresh the screen.
Here are the steps to access desktop view in Chrome Android:
- Launch the Chrome browser on Android
- While in the Punchh Portal, tap on for the menu options.
- Tap on for the menu options.
- Select the checkbox against the Desktop site. (See screenshot below)
- The page will automatically reload.
- The desktop site view will be displayed on the mobile phone.
Additional troubleshooting methods
- If you have a firewall or device on your network which can block traffic at the DNS level, you'll want to make sure to whitelist:
- Disable ad/tracker blockers or view in incognito mode
- Clear your browser cache
- Log out of the Punchh Platform, then log back in
- Try accessing the Platform from a different browser
If the issue persists after attempting these troubleshooting steps, please reach out to our Support team by submitting a request from the link below this article.