Note: This only applies if your brand uses a standard "Base Conversion Rate to Points" of $1=1 point.
If you would like to set up a "Post Checkin Offer" campaign gifting multiple points only for specific menu items in the Qualification Criteria or (QC), follow the campaign configuration below.
Campaign configuration and setup:
1. In the Gift Type field select Points/Visits
2. In the Gift Points field enter the number you'd like to multiply the points for each item by 2, 3, 4, etc.
3. Select Times (Most import for point multiplication) in the drop-down menu
4. Select the Use qualification criteria processed value for earn points calculation? (Makes point multiplication apply to items selected in the QC).
Note: if unchecked the points multiplication will apply to the entire check.
5. Proceed to the Next Step of the campaign configuration attach your QC under the Menu Item Qualification? dropdown.
Qualification Criteria configuration and setup:
1. You must select the Sum of Amounts processing function in the Qualification Criteria.
Note: This processing function in the QC makes the campaign gift multiple points for every qualifying item in the Item Qualifiers or Line Item Filters attached to the QC.
2. Add a Line item Selectors in the Line item Filters section of the QC containing only the menu items you want the points multiplier to apply to.
When set up this way only the items in the Line item Filters will Qualify for the Points as seen in the example below.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)