- This only applies if your business uses a Base Conversion Rate to Points is $1=10 points.
- If you are targeting a Modifier that has a $0.00 price point, the system will have no value to double. If you target a Base Item that has a $0.00 price point, as long as the Modifier attached to it has a price and the QC is set up correctly, the system will recognize the Modifier value to double.
If you set up a Post Checkin Offer campaign gifting multiple points based on an attached Qualification Criteria or (QC) and it is gifting the wrong amount of points. Check these settings first.
- In the Gift Type field select Points/Visits
- In the Gift Points field enter the number you'd like to multiply the points for each item by 2, 3, 4, etc.
- Select Times (Most import for point multiplication) in the drop-down menu
Select the Use qualification criteria processed value for earn points calculation? (Makes point multiplication apply to items selected in the QC)
Note: if unchecked the points multiplication will apply to the entire check.
- This only applies to and will work with the Sum of Amounts processing function in the QC.
- This campaign type is gifting the points and technically is not a checkin. It will not take into account the Base Conversion Rate to Points for the business as this only applies to normal check-ins.
- When your conversion rate is $1=10 the following 1 in 21, 31, 41, etc. will count for the first 10 points soi you must add 10 more to this number for every additional 10 points you want to gift.
Example: if you want 2x points for specific items in the QC and your conversion rate is $1=10 points make the Gift Points 11. If you wish to credit 3x points then change the Gift Points to 21 and this will multiply the processed value and credit bonus points accordingly.
Note: When this is set up correctly as seen in the screenshot above the campaign will gift the correct amount of points like in the example below.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)