In order to duplicate a campaign:
- Navigate to Campaigns>Campaigns> Specific campaign
- In the upper right hand corner, click on the duplicate button (in blue)
- If the campaign is in draft state, you will need to click on the vertical ellipses in order to access 'duplicate'
- The content of the campaign will be copied to the new campaign
- The date ranges etc. on step 3 will still need to be user defined as they've likely already passed
- Be sure and check each step of the campaign to make sure it is configured as you desire, before scheduling.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer