In order to search email activity for a specific sub-account in Sendgrid:
- Log into Sendgrid at this URL- https://app.sendgrid.com/
- Click the user name drop down and select Switch User
- In the search field, search for the specific transactional or marketing sub-account for which you wish to view activity
- Click Activity
- From this page, you will see a feed of activity sorted by time, type and event; The email activity Feed lists each email sent. Click each email to view the current list of triggered events for that email. Use the basic search to filter by email subject, recipients, or event types.
- Additionally, the activity can be filtered by event type as seen here by clicking on the filter list as follows
- Each filter can be included (check the box) or excluded (uncheck the box) in the upper right hand corner
For a comprehensive overview of event type definitions, please view applicable articles here- https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=sendgrid+statuses
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer