Depending on your configuration when you view a Guest Timeline and attempt to unsubscribe them from receiving SMS Messages the SMS Messages field is grayed out. You may proceed with removing the Guest's Phone Number from their Timeline as an alternative method of unsubscribing them from receiving SMS messages.
Articles in this section
- Why the "Sign in with Apple" option is not available on the login screen of the app?
- What is the difference between the Guest Checkin segment and the Guest Visit segment?
- What is a Guest Visit Segment?
- If updating the expiry of a live promo code campaign will actually update the expiry of the promo code?
- What does Status: Pending mean for Campaign Notifications?
- Why the Mass Offer campaign stats displayed 0 guests gifted even when the campaign was successfully processed?
- Why/When the email address of a loyalty guest is something similar to "<unique-alphanumeric-string>@privaterelay.appleid.com"?
- How do I adjust the default Redemption Confirmation message?
- Why am I not getting Test Notifications?
- How do I reactivate a daily schedule in the Punchh Platform that has been deactivated?