The proxy port is set while running the PunchhConf.exe.
To troubleshoot this:
- Review the PunchhInter log for that terminal
- Search for 'Proxy set to' in the logs
- You should see a value assigned to the proxy port as shown below:
- If you see the following in the PunchhInter log, it means the proxy port is not set:
The issue here is that the PunchhInter.config file is not being updated located in the BIN folder on the Aloha Back office.
To resolve this:
- Delete the PunchhInter.config from the terminal's aloha bin folder and refresh the terminal (Aloha Refresh)
- After refreshing, please verify the file has been copied to the terminal, having issues, from the Back office computer
- The barcodes should print on the receipt after the refresh