In order to utilize Punchh loyalty, the comp needs to be defined and setup in Aloha.
While applying a comp at the POS, if you see the following error, this means that either the comp is not defined correctly in Aloha (the comp id is not defined or is misconfigured in Aloha)
2020-02-05 06:05:26,642 INFO AlohaPunchh: AlohaComp checking cat.
2020-02-05 06:05:26,678 INFO AlohaPunchh: Verifying punchh comp 0 defined exists..
2020-02-05 06:05:26,706 INFO AlohaPunchh: cmp rows: 42
2020-02-05 06:05:26,722 ERROR AlohaPunchh: The defined comp 0 was not found in the CMP db.
To resolve this,
1. Verify the contents in the PunchhInter.config file located in the Aloha bin folder. This file store the comp id and other Punchh configurations. We need to verify that the comp id defined for Punchh is found in the PunchhInter.config.
2. If the PunchhInter.config does not have the comp id defined as shown below, the site could either:
<server address="" />
<debugflag value="false" />
<port value="10080" />
1. Reinstall Punchh
2. Copy the PunchhInter.config from a working site
1. Copy the PunchhInter.config from another working site
2. Change the comp id to 115 (comp id defined in Aloha at Broadway Oakland location)
3. Paste in the Aloha Bin folder on the BOH at the Broadway Oakland location
4. Refresh the POS and retest