In order to test an FTP endpoint to make sure it is working as expected:
- Navigate to Settings>FTP Endpoints
- On the right, click on the vertical ellipsis next to the specific endpoint you wish to test
- Click on EDIT
- In the upper right hand corner, click on TEST WORKING?
- If the FTP endpoint configuration is working, it will display the message below:
- If the FTP endpoint configuration is NOT working, it will display the message below:
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer