- This will disable any active Google Sign On logins. If you previously logged in to the Support Portal by clicking Sign In With Google, you will now have to do the following steps.
- This will not impact any functionality in the Punchh Platform. This will only impact the Punchh Support Portal
- Navigate to the Punchh Support Portal (https://support.punchh.com )
- Select 'Sign Up' in the upper right hand corner
- From the pop-up window, select the option that applies to you 'Sign Up' or 'Get a Password'
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer