Starting February 4, 2020, we have enabled Single Sign On (SSO) between the Punchh Platform & the Punchh Support Portal. This enhancement will allow for future integrations of the Punchh Support Portal and the Punchh Platform. Logging into the Support Portal is a bit different now.
- This will disable any active Google Sign On logins. If you previously logged in to the Support Portal by clicking Sign In With Google, you will now have to do the following steps.
- This will not impact any functionality in the Punchh Platform. This will only impact the Punchh Support Portal
In order to access the Support Portal, one MUST log into the Punchh Platform first. If an account has not been created to allow access, stop here and request one from your internal admin.
Note: The Support Portal is only available from the Production side of the Platform. This is not available in Sandbox.
- Open the Punchh Platform
- Select the yellow question mark at the bottom right corner of the screen
From here, you will be taken to the Resource Center. The Resource Center provides access to
- Creating new tickets & reviewing existing ones
- Recent product updates
- Knowledgebase of over 2000 articles
- Click 'Knowledgebase' to be taken to the section that contains over 2000 helpful support articles.
- Use the search bar to search through over 1800 articles related to every facet of the Punchh product.
- Knowledge available includes Product User Guides, POS Guides, Punchh FAQ's and Kiosk Integration Guides!
Accessing Support Tickets
- Click 'Technical Support'
- From here, you can either choose to submit a new ticket or manage existing tickets
Need Help? Submit a ticket
- Click 'Submit a Request' at the top of the screen to be taken to the ticket entry form
If you have any questions, please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to assist.