- This will disable any active Google Sign On logins. If you previously logged in to the Support Portal by clicking Sign In With Google, you will now have to do the following steps.
- This will not impact any functionality in the Punchh Platform. This will only impact the Punchh Support Portal
- Open the Punchh Platform
- Select the 'light bulb' icon in the upper right hand corner
From here, you will be taken to a knowledge article that corresponds with the page you are on in the Punchh Platform. You are also able to access over 1800 knowledge articles and submit a ticket directly to Punchh Support.
- Click 'Punchh' (the white logo or the blue breadcrumb) to be routed to the home page of the Support Portal.
- Use the search bar to search through over 1800 articles related to every facet of the Punchh product.
- Knowledge available includes Product User Guides, POS Guides, Punchh FAQ's and Kiosk Integration Guides!
Need Help? Submit a ticket
- Click 'Submit a Request' at the top of the screen to be taken to the ticket entry form
If you have any questions, please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to assist.