Aloha Punchh Monitor service monitors program updates and configuration changes (e.g: receipts messages, comp id) on the back office computer.
Updates scheduled for the location will only take place if:
- Firewall settings on the Back office and router allow access from Back office to Punchh service endpoints (Please refer Aloha Firewall settings: Aloha Firewall Site Setup)
Once whitelisted, from the POS BOH PC open a web browser and navigate to the following web page to confirm the whitelisting:
The web page should return a plain white page with OK. If any page doesn't return OK, the firewall needs to be reviewed to ensure the correct FW rules are in place.
- AlohaPunchh.exe needs to be whitelisted on any Security/Antivirus software (E.g.: Landesk)
- Aloha Punchh Monitor is started. If not, please restart the service:
- Navigate to Start > Services
- Search for AlohaPunchhMonitor service and restart it
NOTE: Aloha Punchh Monitor checks every hour to see if there are any updates scheduled for this site. Once the above settings are in place, the updates will be downloaded.