Aloha Punchh Monitor service monitors program updates and configuations changes (e.g: receipts messages, comp id) on the back office computer.
Updates scheduled for the location will only take place if:
- Firewall settings on the Back office and router allow access from Back office to Punchh service endpoints (Please refer Aloha Firewall settings: Aloha Firewall Site Setup)
- AlohaPunchh.exe needs to be whitelisted on any Security/Antivirus software (E.g.: Landesk)
- Aloha Punchh Monitor is started. If not, please restart the service:
- Navigate to Start > Services
- Search for AlohaPunchhMonitor service and restart it
NOTE: Aloha Punchh Monitor checks every hour to see if there are any updates scheduled for this site. Once the above settings are in place, the updates will be downloaded.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer