As of January 1, 2020, California state law requires U.S. companies to implement a number of similar privacy initiatives, which will afford California residents unparalleled (in the United States) data privacy rights.
Punchh complies with this by allowing user information to be exported directly to a user, and for user information to be deleted upon verified customer request.
- User Data can be exported by searching for a guest using their email, phone number or email.
- Once you have the guest pulled up, if you have the correct admin user permissions, you will see an option to Export User Details at the top-right.
- This will send an email to the address on file with the user's profile and check-in data.
- If you do not see the option to export your guest's details, work internally with your team to update your user role to include the Export/Delete User permission.
- In order to search and view guests, you will also need to have the allow user to access/search guest permissions:
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer