Depending upon the location setup on the OLO side, menu item images are hosted manually by OLO or added to the menu item manager:
- For corporate locations, generally image files will need to be sent to OLO to load on their side to correspond to specific menu Item IDs (SKUs)
- For Franchisee locations, the images can generally be updated through the MIM (menu item management portal)
- The Punchh app simply serves as a wrapper for the menu items when guests are using to order online
- Any questions regarding images displaying in the app should be directed to OLO
- Olo support can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer