Punchh University provides Guided Traning directly to the end-users of Punchh in order to procure the most out of the Platform. If a User is not able to access Punchh University the main thing you want to review is the Role they are assigned, to see this click:
- Settings>Admin Users>Click Admin
- You can now confirm the Role assigned has access to Punchh University
- Click Settings>Admin Users>Roles
- Scroll to the bottom and if Access Dashboard Knowledgebase is red (disabled) the User will not be able to access Punchh University.
5. If the Access Dashboard Knowledgebase Permission is Green the User will have access to Punchh University.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer