If you want to search through multiple transactions to establish a pattern regarding connectivity for a specific location in Punchh, a barcode search can be used to establish a pattern, without searching for a specific transaction number.
In the event that a guest provides to you an image of a receipt with a missing or unreadable barcode but still has information such as location and date, Barcode Search can be used to locate the corresponding transactions for that day, at a specific location.
- Navigate to Support > Barcode Lookup.
- Click the Barcode Search tab at the top.
- Select a Location from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Calendar icon to choose the date to view transactions.
- Establish a pattern by toggling between dates within a certain range to see when Punchh was receiving lots of transaction data, vs. not much (or only online orders, for example).