If you want to search through multiple transactions to establish a pattern regarding connectivity for a specific location in Punchh, barcode search can be used to establish a pattern, without searching for a specific transaction number.
In the event that a guest provides to you an image of a receipt with a missing or unreadable barcode but still has information such as location and date, Barcode Search can be used to locate the corresponding transactions for that day, at a specific location.
- Navigate to Support > Barcode Lookup.
- Click the Barcode Search tab at the top.
- Select a Location from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Calendar icon to choose the date to view transactions.
- Establish a pattern by toggling between dates within a certain range to see when punchh was receiving lots of transaction data, vs. not much (or only online orders, for example).
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer