In order to get a complete list of guests that got a push notification from a campaign, you will need to leverage the data export functionality within Punchh for Guest Data and compare it to the guests within the segment of the campaign.
- Guest Data for the business can be exported at Analytics>Data Export> Guest Data
- Make sure to include "Push notification token available and PN subscription status in the SELECTED fields as seen below:
- Export the segment of guests targeted by the campaign at Guests>Specific Segment>Vertical Elipsis menu (upper right hand corner of screen)> Export
- Finally, find common guests between the two lists that have a marketing PN Subscription Status of "Yes"
- The list of common guests will be guests that received PN's from that campaign
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer