Microsoft System Information Tool:
The Microsoft System Information tool (MSINFO32) displays an extensive summary of your system hardware, installed software and device drivers.
- This file does not share personal information such as passwords, image files, browsing history or other sensitive information, it does list which applications are installed on your PC, the name of your PC and other basic system specs.
- When a hardware or software issue requires investigation by the Punchh support team this file will help us troubleshoot memory and hardware related issues.
Generating an MSINFO32 Report:
If you are asked to provide a Microsoft System Information MSINFO32 report, please follow the steps below.
- Press Windows Key + the letter "R" on your keyboard to bring up the to open the Run command window
- Type "msinfo32" in the Open field and left-click OK
- While viewing the Microsoft System Information summary, go to File then choose Save (Please do not use Export)
- Save your MSINFO32 report as "msinfo32.nfo" on your desktop to easily locate it after. It can take up to a minute to generate a report.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer