You can now easily view the current status of banked rewards on a guest's timeline. If your brand uses Banked Rewards, on the right side of the timeline, you can view the current status of gifted/earned rewards, their current amount, and more.
More details, below:
- The left column will list the amount that was originally gifted or earned, as well as the date it was added to the account.
- The column on the right lists the current amount of the reward, as well as the expiration date. Notice the difference of a year in the screenshot above.
The amount of the reward will be color-coded to indicate:
- Green - Only the left column will be green to indicate that this amount was earned.
- Yellow - On the right side, the amount being yellow means that it is unexpired. If there is an amount listed, the reward has not yet been used. If it is $0, the reward has been redeemed.
- Red - If it shows red, on the right, this reward has expired. If an amount appears, here, these rewards were not used before they expired.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer