Guests will signup for the Loyalty Program but will not receive the Birthday Reward even though it's the month of their birthday. There are 2 reasons for this:
- If the "Should the above reward be given in the month of signup?" setting is disabled Guests will not be awarded the Birthday Reward.
- This setting will be found in Section 2 (Whom) of an Anniversary Campaign Configuration
- If the
- Month of Reference Date
- Week of Reference Date
- N Days from rewarding
- And the Guest's birthday as already past they will not receive the birthday reward.
- For Ex:
- Guest Bday is 12/20/80
- Lifespan Duration Function is set to N Days from rewarding
- Set to reward 7 days prior to their birthday
- Guest signs up on 12/18/19
- Guest will NOT Recieve Birthday Reward because the rewards were already sent out 7 days prior, in this case, 12/14/19
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer