Note: Since the IP Address of the hosting computer will be different at each location, this process MUST be re-done for each location.
- In EMC, navigate to Setup > Custom Content>Extension Application.
- Click the Insert button:
- Enter “PunchhConnInfo_<LOCATION NAME>” for the Record Name (replace <LOCATION NAME> with something that uniquely identifies this store)
- Ex: PunchhConnInfo_SanMateo
- Toggle to the Form View:
- Click “Insert Application Content”
- For ZoneableKey, enter the same value as the Record Name. Leave the Description blank, then click OK:
- From the “Content Type” Drop Down Menu, select “DLL.”
- Click “Import from a file”, and select the .dll which contains the IP and Port in the filename:
- Click the “General” tab:
- Click the triple dots button under Option Bits:
- Check the “Do not load DLL” checkbox, then click OK:
- Enter the dll filename for the Disk File Name:
- Click the Save button found in the toolbar of EMC:
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer