We understand that receiving an error when trying to earn points can be frustrating. If you are unable to scan your receipts to earn points, there are a few steps to try:
- First, make sure that the barcode or QR code that printed on your receipt is dark and intact.
- Pay attention to any errors you receive when trying to scan. If you have scanned too many receipts in a certain time frame the error will state this. You will also receive an error for scanning a receipt that has already earned, or if the receipt amount is too low to earn loyalty points.
- Next, try to enter the barcode manually. On the "Earn" screen, there is usually an option to "Enter Barcode Manually", which will allow you to type in the number below the barcode.
- If this doesn't work or gives you an error, you can send your error and a photo of your receipt directly to the support team for the app. This is usually found in the "More" section of the app.
- You'll see a link or button for "Help" or "Need Help" which will allow you to send an email with device and receipt details and someone will look into it.