The App Store and Google Play store both have links that you can view on your device or in a desktop browser for every app available to download. It will list reviews, compatibility information and the version history for every app. Here's how to access them:
- The fastest way to find these links is with a search engine.
- For iOS apps, search "App Store" and the brand name. Then scroll to "What's New" and click Version History to view current app version, last updated and recent app updates.
- For Android apps, search "Play Store" and the brand name. Scroll to the bottom under Additional information to view current version and when it was last updated.
- Android apps can also be searched using this link: https://play.google.com/store?hl=en_US
- iOS: In the App Store, search for the app and tap to open the App Store page. Scroll down to find version history.
- Android: Find the desired app in the Play Store, and scroll to "About this app". Tap that and scroll to the bottom to find the current version of the app, as well as the developer and other useful information.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer