To add a location to a location group, there are two options:
- Go to Settings>Locations>Find the Location you want to edit and click on this
- This will open the "Location" tab. Scroll down and find "Location Groups."
- Add any applicable location groups for this location to associate with here.
Option 2: (Mass Add Option)
- Go to Settings>Location groups
- Find the location group that you'd like to add a location to and click the pencil icon to edit (see below)
On the following page, there will be a section for Available Locations (locations not in the Location Group) and Selected Locations (Locations already in the location group). Items selected in 'Selected Locations' will move to 'Available Locations' and vice versa. Click the ">>" to move all locations into the location group, or the "<<" to remove all locations
Click "Save" to save these changes.