Currently, POSitouch does not have the functionality to turn off barcode generation when a receipt is automatically checked in on the guest's account at the POS via using a redeemable at the POS.
Articles in this section
- How to manually reinstall the Punchh dll and executable files in Aloha?
- How Punchh discounts applied at the POS appear in the receipt?
- Why is my Birthday Campaign delivering its reward one day after the guest birthday?
- Which is the equivalent filter for segment type (OLD) ‘Total Points on Current Card’ would be in Segments Beta?
- Why the segment type "Current Reward balance" not pulling the guests who have the points in their current card?
- Which segment type in old Segment section is used to pull points from the current card?
- What value the segment type "Current Reward Balance" pulls?
- Why is my Notification Template or email reflecting the wrong amount of current points to the guest?
- How long are POS logs stored?
- What is the Reset Password URL used for?