Currently, POSitouch does not have the functionality to turn off barcode generation when a receipt is automatically checked in on the guest's account at the POS via using a redeemable at the POS.
Articles in this section
- If a receipt shows as RED in barcode search or lookup what does that indicate?
- What does the error "connection reset by peer" mean on the FTP Endpoints page?
- Where can I find the stats of the of users' first loyalty check-in at a particular location?
- Is phone number a required field for a guest under Edit Profile?
- Can a Maximum Amount for gift cards be defined in Punchh for a business?
- Which button should be pressed for Punchh redemptions in Positouch?
- What does " Guest uses an Unknown Device" indicate on a guest's timeline?
- Why is a Punchh campaign email displaying strangely in Outlook?
- How do I create an API key in my brands sandbox or production environment?