Before you activate a redeemable powered by your qualification criterion, you'll want to make sure that your criteria is including (and excluding) receipts in the way you intended. Measure twice, cut once! You can use the Test Qualification with Receipt tab to see how your QC treats real receipts. In order to use this function, you'll first need a receipt barcode, as seen below.
To test qualification criteria using a real receipt:
- While creating or editing a qualification criterion, click the Test Qualification with Receipt tab at the top.
- In the Transaction No field, enter a valid receipt barcode.
- In the Menu Item String field, you'll need to manually enter the item name(s) to check for.
NOTE: This must be formatted as "Item Name | Quantity | Item Total Amount | Line Item Type | Menu Item id | Item Family | Item Major Group | Serial No." with a return (new line) for each additional item.
Enter any additional criteria in the following fields:Additional Criteria Options
- Receipt Time
- Last 4 digits of CC
- Employee ID
- Employee Name
- Revenue Code
- Revenue ID
- Channel (e.g., OnlineOrder, POS, Mobile, etc.)
- When finished, click the Evaluate button at the bottom of the page.
- If your receipt matches the criteria you specified, you'll see the following:
7...and if your receipt doesn't match your specified criteria, you'll see:
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer