Add the Loyalty Button
- In the EMC, navigate to Configuration > User Interface > Page Design.
- From the available list of pages, choose “Transaction Page.”
- Navigate to the page that you want the Loyalty button to appear on. We chose the Payments>Cash location as there was adequate room. You may choose whichever page makes sense to your operation.
- Add the loyalty button using Edit > Button.
A grey button will show. Drag and drop this to the appropriate location. A detail panel will show on the left hand side.
- Follow the next steps to configure the Button:
On the GENERAL tab:
Legend: Punchh (this is the name that will display on the button)
Click the arrow . Search for “Run Extensibility App”, select this item then click OK.
Click the arrow
Enter the following:
Customize the rest of the button to your liking. There are no further configurations that affect functionality. Click the Save button:
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer