Within the Sandbox Environment, only Punchh team members can edit the Base Redeemable. Any adjustments will need to be sent to the CSM or submit a ticket to the Support Team.
Articles in this section
- Will admins that use a third-party configured SSO be prompted for MFA?
- Why are locations visible in app that are not set up in Punchh?
- How to remove a admin from Franchise associated using the Punchh platform?
- What does "502 Bad Gateway" mean and how to fix?
- How do I see how many redeemable cards a guest currently has?
- How can a guest change the email address on their Hut Rewards account?
- Which format is used by Toast to configure Line Item selector on POS?
- Why the rewards returned back to the guest's account when the redemption was expired?
- How does the "net amount greater than or equal to" item qualifier function work?
- Where do I configure location-specific ordering URLs for a Punchh app using Web SSO?