1. Log in as an Administrator
2. Execute the PunchhSetup.msi installer
3. Verify that the Punchh Installer has started the Punchh service:
(Open Services on the PC and find Punchh service)
1. Find PunchhConfigurator.exe in the C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Punchh directory and run it:
2. Update the parameters shown on the screen shot above with appropriate data:
i. API_Key should be provided by Punchh for each locations
ii. POS_Type should be set to Squirrel
3. Click on the Squirrel tab:
1. Verify PathToSquirrel parameter points to Squirrel installation folder.
2. Set Port parameter to any value that is not being blocked by firewall (if there is one)
4. Hit the Apply button and wait until the Punchh service is started
NOTE: On Windows XP that button is not available so you will have to restart Punchh service manually via control panel.
5. Open Squirrel Explorer / Daily Setup / Point of Sale Screen Setup and add Punchh button to each payment screen as shown below:
6. Open Squirrel Explorer/Advanced Setup/Promos&QSA's/Promo Setup and add Punchh promo as shown below:
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer