- Configure Firewall:
If you are using firewall make sure the following rule is set up:
- Configure Antivirus:
If you are using antivirus then you may want to add exclusion rule for the Punchh installation folder.
- Version and Licensing requirements
Pixel Point integration was tested with version 22.214.171.1242.
Check with Pixel Point support to ensure that your printers can print barcodes
Set up Punchh Service:
- Log in as an Administrator
- Execute the SetupPunchh.msi installer
- Run PunchhConfigurator.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Punchh or c:\Program Files\Punchh
- Enter location specific API key
- Set POS_Type to PixelPoint
- Click on PixelPoint.cfg tab and set:
- IP address to the machine where Punchh service is being installed
- PathToPixedPoint to the Pixel Point installation folder
5. Hit the Apply button. Punchh service will be restarted, however you might have to do that manually on some older systems. This is done via Windows Control Panel > Services
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer