Guide to Configure Survey Printing in Maitre'D:
1. Navigate to the Maitre’D Back-Office main screen and select the Point Of Sale Control hyperlink
2. Navigate to the menu, select the Menu > Revenue Center > Options menu item. The Revenue Center Selection screen should popup:
3. On the Revenue Center Selection screen, update values for the Modes and the Workstation parameters for every revenue item available in the list as it is shown below, or update just some of the items as you need.
- Dining > Modes
1. On the Revenue Center Selection screen, double-click on the Dining revenue item. The 'Configuration by Revenue Center #... – Dining' screen should popup
2. On the 'Configuration by Revenue Center #... – Dining' screen, navigate to the Menu applet and select the Modes. The Modes applet should appear
3. On the Modes applet, edit every mode and put the value 00 into the '% Customer' field as it is shown below. It means that 100% of checks will have a survey printed
- Dining > Workstation
1. On the 'Configuration by Revenue Center #... – Dining' screen, navigate to the Menu applet and select the Workstation. The Workstation applet should appear.
2. On the Workstation applet, select the Normal evaluation sheet: