- Run SetupPunchh.msi installer and follow the prompts.
- Verify, that you have the valid “Maitre’D Back Office” user name and password which gives you edit access to: Interfaces, Screen Designer, Print Designer, Discounts
- Verify that your MAITRE’D configuration includes the Discount Manager license Add-on:
- Navigate to Maitre’D Application -> Server Control -> View -> Options
- Verify that the Discount Manager configuration option is present in the list on the Options applet
Punchh Configuratior Utility:
1. Launch the provided Punchh Configurator utility:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Punchh\Bin\PunchhConfigurator.exe"
2. The Punchh Configurator screen should pop up, and by default, you should be navigated to the punchh.cfg screen
a. Update the following parameters shown on the screen below with appropriate data using drop-down menu options or direct typing
3. Navigate to the Punchh Locations website (https://punchh.com/locations), log in, and find the API Key specific for your location
a. On the punchh.cfg screen, select the API_Key parameter
b. Enter your API Key into the “Enter the API key for your store location” field
4. Select POS_Type item, navigate to Generic field and open the drop-down list
5. Select the Maitre'D item from the list
6. Hit the Apply button
7. On the Punchh Configurator screen, select the Maitre'D.cfg tab
8. On the Maitre'D cfg screen, update the following parameters shown on the screen below with appropriate data using drop-down menu options or direct typing
9. Verify & Update a navigation path in the PathToMaitreD parameter
a. The value for the PathToMaitreD parameter must be pointed into the actual directory where the MaitreD software is installed
b. By default, it comes with the “C:\POSERA\MaitreD” value
c. If you have installed the MaitrD software in any other location (for instance, in the “C:\Program Files\MaitreD” location), then you need to update the value with a path to your actual location (for instance, “C:\Program Files\MaitreD”)
10. Verify where the MaitreD software is installed and edit this parameter according to the actual location, if needed. For instance: C:\POSERA\MaitreD\DATA\Punchh
11. The default value such as “8001”. It has to match the port specified in the External Discount Manager settings
12. Apply the Changes and Close Punchh Configurator screen
13. On the Punchh Configurator screen, hit the Apply button. This step will restart the Punchh service and you will see the following changes on the Punchh Configurator screen:
14. Hit the Exit button and it will close the Punchh Configurator screen.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer