The Times function in a Post Checkin campaign works by gifting multiple points to the Guest upon meeting the Qualification Criteria or (QC) and configuration of the Campaign. Points Multipliers are utilized to invigorate Guests to earn extra points.
An example of the multiplier is awarding Guests 2 times, 3 times, 5 times, etc the number of points they would normally earn on a transaction.
When creating a Post Checkin Campaign you can configure the multiplier to apply to the entire transaction after passing a specific QC and to the only gift, multiple points for specific Line Items Filters in the QC, see the steps below:
1. Click Campaigns > Offer > Post-Checkin Offer > New Campaign
2. In Gift Type Field select Points/Visits
3. In Gift, Points Field enter the number you'd like to multiply a Guests earned points by e.g. 2, 3, 4, etc.
4. Select Times (Most import for point multiplication) in the drop-down menu
5. Select the Use qualification criteria processed value for earn points calculation? (Makes point multiplication apply to items selected in the QC)
Note: if unchecked the points multiplication will apply to the entire check.
6. Click Next
7. In the Segment field select the segment you'd like to use
8. Select your QC under the Menu Item Qualification? dropdown.
Note: The QC selected determines which items will receive the point multiplier
9. Now you can configure the rest of the Campaign with any messaging associated and the timeframe you'd like it to run.
For more information on how to configure this campaign type for unique setups please review the articles below.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)