The Times function in a Post Checkin campaign works by gifting multiple points to the Guest upon meeting the Qualification Criteria (QC) or basic configuration of the Campaign. Points Multipliers are utilized to invigorate Guests to earn extra points.
An example of the multiplier is awarding Guests 2 times, 3 times, 5 times, etc the number of points they would normally earn on a transaction.
When creating a Post Checkin campaign you can configure the multiplier to apply to the entire transaction or to pass a specific QC to gift multiple points for the transaction, see the steps below:
1. Click Campaigns > Offer > Post-Checkin Offer > New Campaign
2. In Gift Type Field select Points/Visits
3. In Gift, Points Field enter the number you'd like to multiply a Guests earned points by e.g. 2, 3, 4, etc.
4. Select Times (Most import for point multiplication) in the drop-down menu
5. Leave the Use qualification criteria processed value for earn points calculation? Checkbox unselected (Makes point multiplication apply to all items)
6. Click Next
7. In the Segment field select the segment you'd like to use
8. Select your QC under the Menu Item Qualification? dropdown if you are requiring the guests' check-in to pass a QC to be eligible for gifting in the campaign.
Note: If no QC selected any check-in from guests in the segment will count.
9. Now you can configure the rest of the campaign to which guests you'd like target, any messaging associated, and the timeframe you'd like it to run.
For more information on how to configure this campaign type for unique setups please review the articles below.
If further assistance is required, submit a ticket to Punchh Support. (For help submitting a ticket, click here)