Gifting point multipliers function by gifting a multiplier of points in a Post Checkin campaign and the points will be awarded to the guest upon meeting the criteria of the campaign. Multipliers are utilized to invigorate guests to earn extra points.
An example of the multiplier is awarding Guests 2 times, 3 times, 5 times, etc the number of points they would normally earn on a transaction.
When creating a Post Checkin campaign you can configure the multiplier to apply to the entire transaction, see the steps below:
- Click Campaigns>Campaigns>Offer>Post Checkin Offer>New Campaign
- In Gift Type Field select Points
- In Gift, Points Field enter the number you'd like to multiply a guests earned points by
- Select the Use Reward as a multiplication factor? Checkbox (most import for point multiplication)
- Leave the Use qualification criteria processed value for earn points calculation? Checkbox unselected (Makes point multiplication apply to all items)
- Now you can configure the rest of the campaign to which guests you'd like target, any messaging associated and the timeframe you'd like it to run.