To build a segment targeting guests that did not redeem a coupon you will need to build a custom list of guests derived from Coupon Redemption Data found in the platform:
- Navigate to Analytics>Data Export>Coupon Redemption Data
- Select a date range
- Make sure and select USER and STATUS (coupon redemption status) as applicable fields (as well as any others you wish to export)
- Check the Box next to the entire grouping of Coupon Redemption Data
- Select and save an export schedule at the bottom of the page
- Finally, you will sort the data in the CSV and go through the typical steps for building a custom list segment. For steps regarding that, please search our knowledge base for "Custom Segments"
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer