Network Firewall Configuration:
1. If you are using a firewall make sure the following rule is set up:
3. Allow Web Surfing from POS BOH SERVER to https://*.punchh.com
BOH Software Firewall & Antivirus & Application Whitelisting:
1. Verify that the following directories and sub-directories are excluded from AntiVirus and real-time scanning on the POS BOH SERVER.
- c:\Program Files\Punchh\*
- c:\Program Files (x86)\Punchh\*
2. The executable application files should also be whitelisted in any software application whitelisting control for the POS BOH SERVER and POS terminals.
3. Files in this folder need to be able to be updated and automatically added to the POS BOH SERVER application whitelist when updated by our update service.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer