If you have guests that are reporting that they do not earn points on Online Orders at one particular location, you can confirm this by viewing the dashboard (Landing Page) in the Loyalty Checkins chart section.
- First, you will want to choose that particular location in the Dashboard (Landing Page).
- View the Loyalty Checkins chart, and if you do not see Online Orders in this section, it is likely that nobody is earning at this location for Online Orders.
- Check that everything under Settings > Locations is correct for that site.
- If the above is correct, and you do not see any online ordering checkins, Loyalty is not enabled for this site with your Online Ordering provider. You will need to reach out to them regarding this site, and have them enable it.
- If you continue to see this after they have confirmed that loyalty is enabled, please have your online ordering provider reach out directly to Punchh Support at email@example.com.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer