With integrations that have been developed with the Proxy service that sends POS data, you may find locations that have not sent data via the POS Scoreboard(Support > POS Stats > POS Scoreboard). Below is an example:
Here are some steps to troubleshoot these issues:
- Verify that the Proxy service is running.
- If Proxy service is running, verify that POS software has not been updated recently with a newer version. If it has been updated, installation of new POS Punchh interface is required.
- If nothing has changed on POS, review the size of Proxy logs and verify that they are longer than 1k per day. If small files are present, there’s an issue with the Proxy service. Please get in touch with Punchh Help Desk.
- If Proxy service is NOT running, verify that a new machine has not been recently installed. If that’s the case, reinstallation of Punchh app software is required.
- If none of the above steps works, please get in touch with Punchh Help Desk.