A white screen displayed on the POS indicates an issue with the GUI. As a result, you will need to update the Punchh application so that it works with the terminals .Net Version. In order to do this, you must contact Punchh Support.
1. Verify that Punchh receiving checks from the terminal having issues.
- Check in the Punchh Platform under Support > Barcode Lookup > Barcode Search
- For example, if the white screen issue is occurring on terminal 1, is Punchh receiving checks from terminal 1 (e.g.; 10003)
- If yes, then this is an issue only with the GUI. If not, then the PunchhInter and PunchhPrt dlls also need to be updated.
2. Gather information to see what version of .Net is running on that terminal
3. Meanwhile, in the AlohaPunchh log for that site, verify the version of .Net running on that terminal. The log snippet would look like the following:
2019-05-08 04:02:13,674 INFO AlohaPunchh: Starting AlohaPunchh for QS123 - FREEBIRDS.Net35 version: 18.104.22.168
4. Also, verify the version of Punchh running at that site. This can be verified by navigating in the Punchh Platform, Support > Heartbeats
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer