Employee Reviews can be used to see how well employees are doing, based on customer feedback and transactions logged for their users.
You can have these emailed to certain stores/recipients by creating a schedule, under Feedback > Employee Reviews > Schedule Employee Export.
- You will likely need one Employee Review export set up for each location.
- Set the name as the location and/or employees you want to schedule it for, to make it easier to identify at a glance.
- Choose the location that you want to include in the report, or leave it blank to cover all locations.
- Set a frequency, whether you want the report once, daily for the previous day, weekly, etc.
- Lastly, add an email address, or multiple, that you would want it to be sent to. This would likely be the email address for the GM, or whoever this information would be relevant for. You can also have it uploaded to an FTP endpoint if you have one set up.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer