No. When you change the Expiry on a redeemable, it only applies to guests that receive the redeemable after the change. Punchh and the business must honor the redeemable Expiry as it was originally received by the guest.
Articles in this section
- Why is my new location not showing up in the Ordering Screen in the App?
- How can I adjust the year of my birthday in the app?
- Where do I find the Punchh Location Key for a site?
- Can a guest use Banked Rewards to purchase a Gift Card?
- Why are Guests not receiving a verification code when migrating?
- Why are guests not included in a "No Checkins in X Duration" segment if they've never had a checkin?
- Why are my campaigns displaying a different scheduled timezone than when I set them to go out?
- Why am I seeing, "InvalidLocation Key" in Punchh Logs? (Aloha)
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?