If your unsubscribe hyperlinks are not working there are 3 locations to set up this configuration. Please verify these are all set up correctly.
1. Go to Settings > Notification Templates > User Mailer.
- Make sure the "Add unsubscribe link to the email" flag is checked under the user mailer
2. Go to Settings > Email Templates > Default Templates of My Templates.
- Double click on the text box in the email editor that contains the word unsubscribe.
- In the subsequent pop-up window configure the TAG as follows in the URL field:
- Make sure that the Protocol is set to <other> and the URL field contains "[unsubscribe]"
3. In the Sendgrid dashboard go to Marketing or Transactional > Settings > Tracking > Subscription Tracking.
- Make sure the replacement tag is added and matches this image and Subscription Tracking is turned on.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer