To add and activate a new location in the Punchh Platform complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Locations > New Location
- These are all "Required Fields"
- Enter the store number or code your company uses for it.
- Enter the store's Address (Street, City, State, Post Code, and Country)
- Select a Timezone from the drop-down.
- Check the Enable location for Whitelabel check-ins/liability reporting and POS stats reporting checkbox.
- Click the Go Live date field to choose a date for when this store will begin using the loyalty program.
- Click Add Location to finalize. Once the location is added, the API key will generate. The API key is located on the POS page towards the bottom of the page.
- These are "Recommended Fields"
- Enter the in-store phone number.
- In the Location Email field, enter the email address for the person at this location (typically the franchise owner or store manager) who will receive all location notifications.
- Use the Franchisee drop-down to choose from one of your saved Franchisee owners.
- Click the Location Groups field to choose one or more location groups to associate with this store.
To enable bar code generation, printing of barcodes on receipts and allow guests to earn on receipts complete the following steps:
These steps also add the location for viewing within the app.
- Select the "Location Operations" button in the top right corner of the window.
- Select "Enable Barcode Generation at POS" and "Enable for loyalty checkins."
Once these are enabled, the view should look like below.
- On the POS tab, check "Send all receipt data to Punchh's datasink?"
- On the Mobile App tab, add the store hours and update the page.
- On the Map tab, set the longitude and latitude to for the location and update the page.