If your brand has guests that do not necessarily want to download an app, but do not want to miss out on earning points or having access to birthday/anniversary rewards, this feature can make sure they are covered.
- Note: This will only work if the POS Integration supports it. Currently, Aloha, Micros, Treatware, and Auphan support it.
- First, go over this request with your Customer Success Manager, as the most efficient way to join Loyalty is via the app, so that guests have access to Rich Messaging and an easy way to earn/track/redeem rewards.
- You'll also need to decide which locations you'll want this turned on for, and for it to work, you'll have to work with your CSM to disable favorite location as a mandatory field for signup in the iFrame.
- Once you've done that, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired locations and request to have this setup for you.
- After that is enabled, when a Phone Number Lookup on the POS does not return a guest, it will ask if you want to create one.
- You are able to add the phone number, and once you create the guest, they will appear in the Punchh platform as "Guest User"; you can then update that profile with the guest email, birthday, etc.