In Aloha, the flow below displays the correct use case regarding the use of the Be Back button and saving a customer lookup mid order:
1. Guest orders a 2-piece chicken and fries
2. Cashier hits the Punchh button, looks the guest up
3. Guest has a reward for 'Free Soda' but it's not on the check
4. Cashier hits "BE Back" to save the guest lookup information
5. Cashier goes back to add Soda and hits Punchh button
6. Guest info is now already there , add the Free Soda reward
7. Cashier SHOULD hit 'EXIT & CLEAR ALOHA'
8. The redemption will be applied to the check correctly
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer